- Key Account Management
- Consumer Healthcare
Over onze klant
The Group is a French leading international Healthcare group, specialized in advanced wound care and self-care.
Created few decades ago, family-owned, the Group is engaged on a day-to-day basis with patients, health care professionals and the general public.
Worldwide, more than 3000 employees participate in carrying out these missions in 22 countries, 9 industrial units serve all of our customers.
In Belgium, the smaller office employs about 30 employees dedicated to the grow of the company.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager Belgium, the Key Account Manager - Retail - Consumer Healthcare will be responsible for developing the turnover and profitability of the company's FMCG key accounts, so your missions will be as follows:
Ensure the profitability and turnover of key accounts:
- Define a strategic plan for the brands of the portfolio
- Negotiate agreements / counterparties
- Prospecting new customers in order to open up new opportunities
- Optimize our partnerships by proposing new products, marketing actions, promos
Analyzes and Reporting
- Follow-up of actions, analysis of results and recommendation of action plan + reporting
- Follow market trends and be the link between sales & marketing
- Invoicing, product sheet, promo plan
Management of 2 sales in the field
- Management of the activity of 2 delegates in the field:
o Quantitative reporting and qualitative analyzes sent at the beginning of the month and objectives to be specified for the current period
o Support delegates in the field to help them achieve their respective objectives
o Perform their evaluations and support them in the development of their positions.
- Develop the turnover of the KAM Retail activity
- Master degree
- 2-3 years of experience in the field as account manager, Jr KAM
- Well-versed in negotiating with consumers in mass consumption - Experience in FMCG
- Able to develop commercial and marketing action plans
- Action-oriented mind with a strong taste for numbers
- Interpersonal skills and autonomy
- Tenacity, responsiveness, rigor and organization
- Fluency in French and Dutch
- An attractive salary package including a company car and other extra legal advantages
- A nice and challenging work environment
- Opportunities for growth and personal development