Do you want to work for a leading company who is part of an international group
As a lean Manager, you will be a main player in major projects
About Our Client
With more than 100 years of experience in the construction sector, our client is now one of the largest construction companies in Europe and leader on the Belgian market for many years. They focus their activity on ambitious projects in different areas in construction and real estate. The company is part of an international group, a main player in major projects, which offers the company financial stability and a quality experience. Today, they are looking for a Lean Manager.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Lean Manager, you will innovate solution in order to improve the internal processes and efficacity.
You will work and collaborate closely with the Project Manager and Site manager.
You will manage all the construction process - from design to realization in order to :
- Identify, define and diagnose the current way of working and the current processes (technical and administrative)
- Find innovative solution and improvement initiatives in close collaboration with the site manager
- Implement the defined solution to the senior manager of the entities in order to improve the process efficacy.
You are the point-of-contact for the different entities in order to transform people's mindset and behavior. You increase the Lean knowledge in the company and convince them to change their current way of working with the aim of improving the efficacy, the employee and customer satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
As a Lean Manager :
- You have a Master degree
- You have an experience in Lean Management and process improvement
- You are dynamic, autonomous and have strong analytical skills
- You have a creative mindset and great communication skills
- You have a strong experience within Project Management
- You are native in French, with a good knowledge of English and Dutch
- You are multitaskers, pro-active, forward-thinkers and team leaders
- You have a good knowledge of the standard MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, …)
What's on Offer
- They offer you the opportunity to work in a challenging environment
- You will manage all the construction process - from design to realization
- You will have the possibility to manage the entire large scale projects
- You will work for a growing and financially healthy company where innovation takes center stage and entrepreneurial spirit is valued
- They offer you an attractive salary according to your experience, extra-legal benefits and a company car