Mise à jour le 09/07/2021
- EMEA scope in Brussels
- International FMCG company
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international listed FMCG company, active in personal care and wellness products, with 5.000 employees in 50 countries.
Description du poste
As Legal Counsel in commercial law you will handle all legal matters for the EMEA regions, reporting to the Head of Legal EMEA. You will be the legal expert in Western and Central Europe and main point of contact.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Supporting business teams (such as Sales & Marketing) and providing legal guidance on business initiatives and local matters
- Providing support in legal issues related to the distributors
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements (operations and supply chain)
- Supporting compliance teams in ensuring compliance with legal requirements for doing business locally
- Handling of complaints of distributors and consumers
- Managing litigation and coordination with external lawyers
- Monitoring new legal developments
As Legal Counsel in commercial law, you meet the following requirements:
- You have a master's degree in law
- You have around 5-10 years' experience, ideally as in-house legal counsel in an international company
- You have expertise in commercial law and ideally also experience and/or interest in EU regulations like consumer protection, e-commerce, advertisements, social media, anti-trust regulations, etc.
- You have excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal), good knowledge of French and/or Dutch is a plus
- You are able to work autonomously, you are pragmatic and creative and have a problem solving mindset
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and international environment and you are able to prioritise
Conditions et Avantages
For this Legal Counsel position, our clients offers you a great opportunity to work closely with the business and join a fast-paced and multicultural environment within a company that cares about its employees.
You will also enjoy a lot of freedom and autonomy in the accomplishment of your tasks, attention to flexibility and work life balance, team spirit between colleagues and fun internal events!