Updated on 20/09/2021
- Renowned Belgian company in the Belgian real estate market
- Development perspectives
About Our Client
Our client is a real estate investment and development company with a diverse portfolio of real estate assets for over 30 years!
Our client is looking for a Real Estate Legal Counsel to join their legal team.
As a Legal Counsel, your responsibilities will include the creation and negotiation of standard contracts in real estate law, advising on real estate related matters on an ad hoc basis, as well as coordinating contacts with external lawyers and following up on ongoing proceedings.
The Successful Applicant
- You hold a Belgian master's degree in law
- You have between around 3 and 8 years of experience in real estate law
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and French (spoken, read and written) as well as a good knowledge of English
- You are rigorous, intellectually curious with excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
Our client offers you the opportunity to join a legal team where creativity and responsibility are part of their DNA.
You will be part of a stimulating and motivating work environment within a reputable company in the real estate market, with a good work-life balance and a competitive salary package!