Mise à jour le 20/05/2021
- Dynamic bank with ambitious goals
- Key role in the development of the banks innovative online investment platform
À propos de notre client
Our client is a dynamic bank with a unique business model and ambitious goals
Description du poste
- Analyzing regulations and guidelines and providing impact assessment to the relevant business teams on the potential impact on internal processes, systems, policies and procedures. E.g. regarding MiFIDII, EMIR, AIFMD, UCITS, MAR, CRDIV, AML & SFD.
- Keeping up to date with all developments within the relevant regulatory environment to aid in advising various stakeholders (incl. senior management)
- Providing business-oriented advice based on thorough legal research and other legal assistance on financial regulatory matters to the business lines.
- Collaborating with other teams within the group (international context !) to translate regulatory requirements into actions in order to ensure that the bank is fully compliant by the statutory deadline.
- Advising on and monitor intragroup outsourcing arrangements to ensure compliance with applicable guidelines.
- Deep interest in financial and banking regulatory matters.
- Excellent academic record
- Relevant working experience of at least 5 years (banking experience is a plus)
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch
- Strong research, organizational, drafting and communication skills.
- Able to work independently
- Great sense of humor
Conditions et Avantages
Key role in a dynamic bank with ambitious goals.
Our client offers a competitive salary package.