Legal Recruitment Consultant
People-oriented and sales position where you legal background is a strong adde
About Our Client
Working as a Michael Page Consultant won't just mean you're part of the European leader in our industry. In all our offices, our consultants enjoy a collaborative atmosphere where the more success you achieve, the better the rewards you receive. The recruitment industry is a fast-paced, exciting and challenging business, and Michael Page is always on the lookout for new consultants who will thrive in this environment.
Working at Michael Page as a Legal Recruitment Consultant means that you will use your legal background together with your interpersonal and commercial skills to find the right candidates for our clients.
We are currently looking for a dynamic consultant with a first experience in the legal industry to join our Tax & Legal division in Brussels.
As an active and successful consultant, you will use your legal background together with commercial and interpersonal skills to find someone who meets all our client requirements, both in terms of experience and in terms of personality.
You will solely be responsible for the recruitment of experienced legal, tax and public affairs profiles, which includes:
- Client relationship management aiming to create new business opportunities. This means daily contacts and meetings with Heads of Legal from all sectors and from any type of organizations (companies, law firms, public institutions, consultancies, etc.) to become a trusted partner they can rely on whenever there is a recruitment need in their team.
- Daily interviews with tax, legal and public affairs profiles (i.e., in-house legal counsels, lawyers, public affairs, regulatory, tax specialists, heads of legal, etc.) in order to find the best candidates for our clients.
- Full ownership of the recruitment process (i.e. specifications, negotiation, sales, sourcing, selection, signature, warranty follow-up) using Michael Page's methodology
- Develop and promote cross selling activities with Page Group (locally and internationally)
- Becoming a Page ambassador through both internal and external events
The Successful Applicant
- Master in Law
- Previous proven legal experience preferably in either a corporate or law firm environment.
- Strong business & sales acumen
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Entrepreneurial mindset and capacity to work on a stand-alone basis
- Strong communication skills and capacity to deal with Heads of Legal (as clients) on a daily basis.
- Ambitious, and knows that you need a lot of effort to achieve great results
- Ability to handle projects till the end, whatever it takes.
- Stress-resistance and never give up state of mind
What's on Offer
- A Meritocratic environment, you get well rewarded for the results you achieve
- Continuous training and coaching
- Complete & attractive package
- Perspective of managerial development