Litigation Lawyer - International Law Firm - Brussels
International Law Firm
Closed to the station
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest international law firms, offering pragmatic, straightforward, and innovative advice.
As Litigation Lawyer, you will bring and defend claims on behalf of clients before all Belgian courts and you will be able to handle the largest and most complex disputes faced by the clients.
The Successful Applicant
Requirements for the Litigation Lawyer role:
* Belgian Master in Law, with strong academic background
* Up to 7 years' experience as a Lawyer in commercial litigation
* Excellence knowledge of French and/or Dutch, with a very good knowledge of English
* Excellent communication skills
* Solution minded, pragmatic approach, and high work standards
* Ability to work in a team and individually
What's on Offer
As Litigation Lawyer, you will be part of a small litigation team, with opportunity to manage the files from A to Z, clients' contact, direct reporting to the Partner, and room for personal development, within an international law firm.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.