Logistics Leader - Quality Driver
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known industrial company seeking for a new Logistics Leader.
Join an international and familial company where you can share and develop your experience. If you are also result oriented, this opportunity could be your chance!
Job Description of Logistics Leader:
The Logistics Leader is responsible for the application of the HSEQ for the daily logistics operation inside and outside the organization.
As a Logistics Leader, you will:
- Guaranty the conformity for the air shipments
- Advise and support the quality department on the daily basis and also with logistics projects
- Manage the unpotting, repacking, non-compliant and samples shipping
- Meet on the monthly basis the external warehouse services and elaborate the action plan and follow-up
- Manage the team of forklift drivers
- Manage the external warehouse services costs (Budgets, invoicing…)
The Successful Applicant
Profile - Logistics Leader :
- Bachelor or master's degree
- At least 5 years of experience in the transport of dangerous products
- Excellent leadership, people management and communication skills
- Innovative and strategic mindset
- Fluent in French and English
- Good level of SAP and Excel
- IATA certification is a plus
What's on Offer
Offer - Supply Chain Manager:
- My Client offers you an exciting opportunity in a family environment where the proximity is a core value
- You will join a well-known company
- You will lead the change and transformation to reach the HSEQ standard
- If you are able to lead your team and the external stakeholders to the company success… This is your new challenge!
- Very attractive salary package and extra benefits (double bonus, group Insurance and hospitalization plan, Extra days…)
- Development opportunities in Belgium and internationally