Manager / Senior Auditor
Management of an audit team
Report directly to partners
About Our Client
Our client is an international audit and advisory firm with multiple offices in different cities in Belgium.
As a Manager / Senior Auditor, your main tasks consist in:
- Planning and carrying out audit field work, statutory reporting and completion work for companies active in the Financial Services/Industry sector;
- Supervising and coaching staff members;
- Preparing audit files in accordance with the International Standards on Auditing ("ISA") and report the findings from your audit work;
- Keeping partners up to date with progress of the audit;
- Visiting clients on-site and being a point of contact for the client throughout the year.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or Finance;
- First experience as an external auditor;
- Team spirit with good communication skills;
- knowledge of BEGAAP and IFRS;
- Good knowledge of Financial Analysis;
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Problem solver with analytical mind.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a complete salary package, in line with your experience, in an international company.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.