Managing Partner - international IT consultancy
Take the lead of a mature IT consulting division with a national scope
Develop and implement strategy through an ambitious business plan
About Our Client
International established IT consulting firm
- Take the lead of a mature IT consulting division with a national scope
- Manage a mature team of 100+ IT consultants across different sectors and type of assignments
- Develop and implement strategy through an ambitious business plan to achieve growth targets by understanding markets, market trends, customer needs, competition, developing strategic relationship with customers and within industry
- Implement the short-term and long-term strategy and budgets aligned to profitability, growth and operational objectives
- Responsible for the management of the P&L; drive market share and profitable growth
- Responsible for exploring and initiating new business opportunities and innovations in the country, evaluate and improve existing sales strategies in order to reach/maintain profitable market share and achieve revenue and profit objectives.
- Ensure margins are maximized through diligent management of pricing and commercial agreements
- Drive excellence, culture of lean and world-class global best practices across the organization
- Cultivate a culture of Respect for People, Developing Team and Embracing Operational Excellence mindset to drive a results and accountability to meet customer needs and performance expectations
- Ensure organizations activities and operations are carried out in compliance with policies, local and country laws and regulations governing business operations.
The Successful Applicant
You have more than 10 years of experience in operational management roles in international companies within the IT consulting industry. In addition the ability to analyze markets (both Private and Public), customer needs and establish a commercial strategy to rapidly grow Track record of transformation, digitalization or step change/turn-around projects in an organization.
- Track record in managing a complex organization with P&L responsibility (Senior partners with high seniority)
- Expertise in dealing with Public tenders
- High energy, action-oriented personality who can build, inspire and motivate a team in a fast-evolving environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and engage teams - the ideal candidate can work bottom-up through people due to his / her inspirational leadership style
- You're able to foster an one-company-culture to create a positive working climate/atmosphere based on the core values, a safe work environment and increase the colleague engagement
- Excellent competencies in understanding consumer behaviors and building sales within the niche of IT consultancy
- Ability to negotiate, compromise and influence different levels of organization including senior executives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the flexibility to operate well in a rapidly changing, often high-pressure environment markets
- Languages: fluency in English, Dutch and French is mandatory.
What's on Offer
A true challenge within a fast growing industry. Our client foresees an attractive salary package.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.