- Marketing - Communication - Digital - Project - Business
- Belgium - International group - Small team - Dynamism
About Our Client
My client is a company operating in the real estate sector.
Part of a successful international group, the Belgian entity enjoys the stability and growth of a big structure while maintaining its local DNA and values : transparency, dynamism and initiative taking
For their growing marketing department (3 people so far), they are looking for a new addition to the team.
As Marketing & Communication expert, you will be expected to ... be on deck !
You are the Marketing & Communciation counterpart of all business projects. From the acquisition of a project to final sale, you are in charge of bringing in your input.
This means a broad set of activities like :
- Market analysis
- Creating tailored marketing and communication tools
- Ensuring digital marketing campaigns
- Partnering with agencies
- Participating to fairs
- Organizing events
- CRM management in collaboration with the sales team
Rather than execute with the business demands, you are expected to bring in your own insight and ideas into the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria
- Minimum 8 years of Marketing experience
- Fluency in French, Dutch & English : you are able to create content in all 3 languages
- You are a Do-er in the heart - you want to do the things and love to be hands-on
- You are a Team player - you fundamentally love to coordinate projects involving several stakeholders
- You are looking for a role out of the box. Each new project means reinventing yourself to adapt to the needs of the business. New things and the creativity they ask for are what excites you
- As a true Project Manager you are able to bring structure into chaotic situations, prioritize and take actions
- Excellent communication skills - not only can you communicate clearly, you can also defend your position and convince others
- You are positive and energetic - about your job, about your team, about your environment ... you irradiate and share enthusiasm
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will enjoy :
- A gross fixed salary topped off by
- a car adapted to your needs (hybrid, electric, family-sized, it's up to you)
- eco vouchers
- meal vouchers
- pension plan & medical insurance
- net allowances
- laptop, phone, phone plan,
- Additional corporate benefits like trainings, well-being activities etc