Marketing & Communications Senior Manager - Non-profit sector
Senior management opportunity in a successfull global company
Team lead responsibility scope in Marketing and Communication
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known NGO active within the Corporate social responsibility - CSR - sector.
They are present in more than 40 countries with over 2.300 members.
In order to sustain their growth and to bring value to their partners they are currently looking for a Marketing & Communication Manager.
As the successfull senior marketing and communication manager you will have the following responsibilities :
Be a leading force for positive change:
- Lead the marketing & communication team
- Help you team to work towards the planned goals and monitor the KPI's
- Manage the capacity of the global marketing & communication team
- Lead and support the marketing and communication events
- You will drive and transform your team when needed
- Inspire, develop & engage your team
Drive the Marketing, communication & event strategy:
- Implement and introduce new technologies to increase the efficiency
- You will increase the overall visibility
- Build and maintain the reputation of the company
- Build a marketing technology infrastructure from scratch
- Optimize the communication strategy through different channels
Implement the planned strategy
- Increase the satisfaction of existing clients
- Inspire the existing clients with innovative initiatives
- Lead and analyze the client communication strategy
- Map-out the audience, develop a CRM and create an overview of the audience
- Drive the audience database to create relevant communications
- Monitor the audience experience and satisfaction
The Successful Applicant
As Senior Marketing & Communication Manager - you will have the following requirements:
- A Master degree or equivalent by experience.
- At least 10 year's experience in a similar function - at Management level and with the same responsibility.
- A strong affinity with the Corporate social responsibility.
- Experience in a Global environment is a strong asset.
- Experienced Team Lead in Marketing, Communications & Events - from Strategy to Implementation.
- Strong Change mindset - in order to improve marketing aspects.
- Experience in leading strategic projects in marketing, communications & events.
- Ability to coach, follow-up & provide inputs from strategy up to implementation level.
- Ability to handle strategic topic and to cascade it on operational level.
- A strong leadership mindset - nurturing from the team members to growth in their function & responsibilities.
- Advisory experience to the Executive Management Team.
- Track record of change & optimization processes in previous roles.
- Stress resistant & multitasking skills.
- Fluent in English - French & Dutch is a strong asset.
What's on Offer
The successful senior marketing and communication manager will have:
- The chance to join a leading organization active in the non-profit sector.
- To join a dynamic and eager to learn team - with a strong wish to drive changes.
- An attractive salary package in line with his experience - including extra-legal advantages such as Insurances, Meal Vouchers, Public transport reimbursement, ... -