- Marketing coordination - Communication - BeNeLux scope
- Belgian company - International - building equipment - premium niche
About Our Client
My client is the Belgian subsidiary of a successful international company. Operating for more than 100 years in the sanitair industry, the company is the European leader of the professional premium equipment, thanks to the quality of its manufacturing and product expertise that fits the most challenging projects.
Protected from market uncertainty and economic turmoil, the company has grew substantially during the Covid crisis. It actually expanded its market shares and is now structurally increasing its teams.
In Belgium, the company calls for some fresh ideas in terms of Marketing and is recruiting a new talent for its beNeLux team.
As Marketing Coordinator for the BeNeLux scope, you are in charge of the following :
- all field marketing operations
- marketing & communication strategy for the BeneLux scope
- market analysis in collaboration with the sales team to identify new business opportunities
- budget management
- initiating digital marketing actions according to your knowledge of the market
The Successful Applicant
The Marketing coordinator will meet the following criteria :
- Minimum 2 years of field Marketing experience
- Fluency in French & Dutch (responsible for the Flemish & Dutch markets), English is a nice to have
- Loves to be hands-on
Your personality also matters !
- Loyal - you want to be part of a team and this for the long-term
- Initiative taking and able to convince - you'll be expected to bring in some fresh perspectives on the busines
- Able to work in autonomy but looking for a human-sized company where you are a true part of the family
- Open communicator
What's on Offer
The Marketing coordinator will receive :
- A competitive gross salary package, with a car !
- meal vouchers
- long-term perspectives in a financially stable and highly profitable Belgian company
- a human-sized structure were people are considered as family members