Marketing Manager - Shopping Center
You have a relevant Prior experience in the Retail Sector
You have experience of Event planning and Management
About Our Client
We're a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
In this role as Marketing Manager, we'll expect you to:
- Understand the importance of the positioning of the shopping center and ensure the respect of this positioning and the image of the shopping center
- Work with the marketing consultant of the owner to provide input on local matters and issues to refine the implementation of the marketing strategy
- Ensure that the delivery of marketing activity is in line with the agreed strategy, detect and gather information about the new opportunities and trends applicable in the shopping center sector.
- Have a good knowledge on the competitive positioning of the shopping center (thorough knowledge of the competitors and actions/animations they organize).
- Be responsible for the on-site implementation and execution of the agreed marketing strategy of the owner and promotional implementation of actions and animations on site.
- Elaborate the annual marketing plan of the shopping center, to be managed within budget and report and explain budget variations on an ongoing basis.
- Conceive the marketing operations: implementation of the specifications, obtain competitive price offers, manage the subcontractors or providers in charge of the execution of the animations/events and cost control of marketing and events on site.
- Organize/coordinate the planning and follow-up of POS/animations/events, particularly if intervention of the technical team of the shopping center is needed.
Implement the projected marketing budget following the marketing plan and be in charge of the rigorous follow-up.
The Successful Applicant
In this role as Marketing Manager:
- We'll expect you to have a relevant prior experience in the retail sector.
- You'll have experience of event planning and management, digital, website and social media management and content production; as well as experience owning stakeholder and agency relationships.
- You'll be organized, considered and have financial and commercial understanding including experience of managing budgets
- You'll have fluent knowledge of French, Dutch and English, which is a must for this position
- As the key contact for tenants, local suppliers and partners, you'll be an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills, leadership and drive.
- You'll be a quick, practical and strategic thinker, able to overcome challenges to achieve optimum results.
- Finally, you will be well organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
What's on the offer:
- You'll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where the best inspire the best. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
- Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Bring your ambition and explore a world of possibility.