Mise à jour le 13/07/2021
- Marketing Specialist - Product Manager role
- Company active in the Dermato Cosmetic field
À propos de notre client
Our client is a well known actor of the dermato cosmetic in Belgium. With a broad range of products focusing on the pharma distributions - they rely on their scientific positioning to develop their market share in Belgium.
In constant growth for multiple years now - they are looking to extend their marketing team by adding a new Product Manager to take care of their 2 mains brand portfolios.
Description du poste
As the successful Product Manager - Dermato Cosemtics, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with the management on the annual Marketing plan.
- Set up and implement the Brand strategy.
- Manage the media plans & the relations with the agencies.
- Manage the new product launches & the existing portfolio of product.
- Review of the positioning & the strategy related to your portfolio.
- Conduct market analyses & bench mark.
- Closely work with the sales team in order to understand the market reality & optimise the positioning of the brands.
- Development of specific marketing campaign for point of sales (pharmacies & e-retailer).
- Training & product brief to the sales teams.
- Work closely with the other department regarding specific projects.
- Marketing budget management.
- Work closely with the digital team to ensure the brand visibility online.
As the successful Product Manager - Dermato Cosemtics, you will have the following requirements:
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in Business Management, Marketing or Communication or equivalent by experience.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in marketing and/or trade marketing.
- Experience working in media agencies will be consider as a strong asset.
- You have a positive mindset & good creative skills.
- Entrepreneur, proactive, you work pragmatically with commercial teams
- You have excellent analytical capabilities
- Fluent in French, Dutch & English
- Strong team player abilities
Conditions et Avantages
As the successful Product Manager - Dermato Cosemtics, you will:
- Have the chance to join a leader in the dermato-cosmetic field.
- Join a young a dynamic team that strive for success
- Work directly with the Head of the Belgian entity of the company
- Have an attractive salary package with multiple extra legal advantages (including Company car)