Marketing Specialist/Trade Marketeer - Food Retail
Food retail sector
About Our Client
The company, with HQ located in Antwerp, is an important player in the Food retail world. Their network is split between proprietary and franchising affiliates.
With our core values "entrepreneurship, team spirit, respect and guest centricity" they are a thriving company.
The company is in full development and wishes to prepare for the future, which is why they are looking for a Marketing specialist/ Trade Marketeer with a broad responsibility.
As our Marketing specialist/Trade Marketeer you will start your day with lots of enthusiasm.
- In close collaboration with our sales team and our network of restaurants, you will roll out local as well as national projects.
- You will manage your projects and campaigns as a centipede and guarantee the return on each and every investment.
- This makes you a multitasker and excellent coordinator since you always keep an overview, do the necessary follow-up and you know how to make the right links at any time.
- Being able to manage your to do's in combination with the wishes of your stakeholders is "the key to success".
You are one with our brands, you know and love all the burgers.
- You want to make sure our brand reaches the right people and never loses sight of an opportunity we can use to bring our burgers closer to the people.
- Of every channel you use, every campaign you set up, you will make reports of the impact.
- As much as you love to set up, you also love to analyse the impact, ROI and how to improve for the next time.
The Successful Applicant
- A relevant experience (minimum of 4 years) in marketing.
- Skills to manage projects, little or big from A-Z.
- A commercial & analytical mindset; you are curious why everything happens the way it does.
- The enthusiasm and knowledge the make reports of your projects.
- An entrepreneurial spirit: you are not afraid to think differently and propose new solutions.
- A big dose of assertiveness in combination with diplomacy.
- Great knowledge of Dutch & French (written and spoken), good base of English is a plus.
What's on Offer
- A job in which your sense of initiative is strongly encouraged.
- A dynamic and growing company with a no-nonsense mentality and a positive team spirit.
- A thriving team who will support and help you.
- An attractive salary package with benefits (including company car, lunch vouchers, bonus, net allowances, insurances, etc.).
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.