Operations Manager - Chinese market specialist
Growing and challenging environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known logistics services company seeking for a new Operations Manager.
Join an international and innovative company and be actor of its development.
Job Description of Operations Manager:
The Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day activities in the Warehouse and all the logistics processes.
As a Operations Manager, you will:
- Manage your team and lead by example
- Be responsible to all the logistic IN/OUT-bound process flow, reception, packaging, storage…
- Reach your internal & external targets
- Increase the quality & performance and decrease the costs
- Oversee the planning orders, the staff planning, problem solving…
- Have the responsibility of your team leaders
- Maintain & improve customers relationships
- Seek continuous improvement
- Stand for the application of Health, Safety & Environment Standards
The Successful Applicant
Profile - Operations Manager :
- Master's degree in Logistics / Supply Chain or equal experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Entrepreneur, dynamic, lead by example, team spirit,
- Innovative, strategic mindset & continuous improvement projects
- Fluent in French, English and Chinese
- Good level in ERP-systems and Excel
What's on Offer
- My Client offers you an exciting opportunity in growing and challenging environment
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.