- You enjoy a fast moving environment
- You are looking for a new challenging opportunity
Over onze klant
Our client is a startup active in urban travel in cities.
They have been developing a sustainable & innovative approach to improve urban travel options for everyone.
The startup is fastly growing. In only 3 years, 1000 people joined the company & they developed their presence in more than 100 cities in 12 different markets.
To support the launch in Brussels, they are looking for an Operations Manager.
Job description of Operations Manager:
As Operations Manager your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage your fleet and the daily operations in Brussels
- Increase utilization of your fleet by keeping it in good technical condition
- Ensure the availability of your fleet and core KPI's are hit
- Manage your team and your partners
- Maintain good relationships with city officials and partners
- Support Marketing activities & build up partnerships
Profile of Operations Manager:
- At least 3 years 'experience in a similar role
- Good Management skills
- Interest in the mobility sector and good technical understanding
- Entrepreneur, dynamic & proactive personality
- Fluent in French & English
Offer of Operations Manager:
- You will be joining a fast-growing start up that really wants to have an impact on urban travel options in cities.
- You will get a challenging role with responsibilities with the opportunity to grow together with the company
- You will have a "startup" salary package with benefits (obviously no company car)