- Dynamic and growing employer
- outstanding opportunity for high-caliber mortgage loans professional.
About Our Client
Belgian credit institution based in Brussels and regulated by the National Bank of Belgium (NBB) and Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA).
Duties and responsibilities:
- · Supervise correct execution of the agreements with partners (servicers/originator of loans);
- · Coordination and organisation of audits, reviews, timely periodical meetings;
- · Prepare and organise periodical internal and external oversight meetings;
- · Monitoring performance of 3rd parties in securitization transactions (KPIs), propose improvements to performance metrics; performing controls on 3rd parties in securitization transactions;
- · Monitoring day-2-day contacts and communications with partners;
- · Escalation point for performance issues;
- · Take ownership for developing processes and procedures, including risk control self assessment. Maintenance of relevant manuals and guidelines;
- · Supporting future residential securitization transactions projects, specifically from an operational view;
- · Execute Credit Reviews on file level and on procedures (at originator).
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge, skills and experience:
· Bachelor or Master's degree in economics, sciences or engineering plus 10+ years of progressively responsible and relevant experience in operations management in the financial sector.
· Excellent analytical skills
· Strong communications skills in English and Dutch (written, spoken)
· Good knowledge of French (loan files will be predominantly in French)
· Be driven, independent, enthusiastic and hands-on
· Demonstrate personal integrity, honesty, reliability, respect and commitment
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive and attractive package.