Paralegal - Contract Management - Brussels
Leading Belgian architectural firm
Diversified tasks throughout the architectural project
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Belgian architectural firm based in Brussels and Antwerp, looking for a Paralegal.
As Paralegal, you intervene during the different stages of architectural projects, from conception to final delivery of the building, and you have the following tasks:
- Drafting, follow-up and modification of offers and customer contracts, subcontracting contracts, insurance contracts, contract endorsements, etc.
- Management of files for planning permits, public contracts, competitions and disputes
- Insurance underwriting, contacts with brokers, claims reporting
- Organization and coordination of legal meetings, drafting of memos, management of agendas and deadlines, information gathering, proactive follow-up, coordination of remarks and adaptations on documents
The Successful Applicant
As a Paralegal, you have the following skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Law
- Experience in contract law and/or insurance law and/or planning law, or other legal tasks related to architectural work
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and French, good knowledge of English
- Very good writing skills, good sense of synthesis and good organizational skills
- Interest in architecture
What's on Offer
As Paralegal you will work closely with the architects team, at all stage of the architectural projects, within a leading Belgian architectural firm in Brussels, with an attractive salary package.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.