Paralegal - Privacy - Diegem
Right hand of the Data Protection Officer
About Our Client
Our client is an international leading company.
As Paralegal, you will be working alongside with the Data Protection Officer.
Together you will maintain and further develop the data protection framework of the company in Belgium:
- Providing advice related to Data Privacy
- Follow-up of projects regarding to Data Privacy
- Monitor new evolutions and decisions regarding to Privacy
- Write and update Guidelines and Policies
- Creation of presentations and communications related to Data Privacy
You will be a member of the legal team, and you will be collaborating with several different departments throughout the company.
The Successful Applicant
As Paralegal, you meet the following requirements:
- You hold a Bachelor in Law Practice or equivalent by experience
- You have experience in privacy. Knowledge of IT Law and cybersecurity is a plus
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, preferably with a good knowledge of French
- You are eager to learn, dynamic, hands-on and a team player
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have strong analytical skills regarding to legal texts, advice and decisions
- You are proactive and you can think out of the box
What's on Offer
Our client offers you:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
- A competitive salary package with extra legal advantages, including a company car as from 6 years' experience
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.