Payroll & HR Manager
Hard HR Manager
International European Company
About Our Client
Our client is a European consulting company with offices in Brussels.
As Payroll & HR Manager, your will report directly to the HR Director (remote) and be responsible for the following topics:
- Manage the relationship with the payroll provider, validate changes, perform reviews and monitor deadlines
- Supervise the accurate and timely management of the monthly payroll process including hirings, terminations, benefits, overtimes, work permits, expatriate packages, ...
- Oversee the day-to-day HR operations regarding employee questions & queries
- Be the first point of contact for new hires
- Act as an employer representative to the Union meetings
- Collaborate with the Legal Department and external lawyers on labour law issues and provide relevant advice and guidance to the internal stakeholders (line Managers & Directors). Update policies and procedures as required
- Prepare ad-hoc reports for HR by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data
- Support the continuous improvement of the daily HR operations including the digital transformation of HR systems and processes
The Successful Applicant
The Payroll & HR Manager we are looking for has:
- University Degree in HR, Business Administration or related field
- At least 8-10 years of work experience in a position with similar responsibilities
- In-depth knowledge of Belgium employment/labour law
- Experience with HRIS
- Fluency in English and French is required
- Great communication and team-leading skills
- A true team-player mindset while showing autonomy
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage the time efficiently
- An analytic mind and shows innovative problem-solver
What's on Offer
Our client offers the possibility to join a truly European and multicultural environment ideally located in Brussels.
In terms of package, they offer an attractive package in line with your experience & competences.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.