PERMANENT - Senior IT Business Analyst Benelux (ENG FR)
Evaluate business processes, identify needs, manage delivery, implement changes
Your stakeholders are located in Belgium and in the Netherlands
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading player in its sector. For more than 150 yeras, they do provide products and services making their customers life easier. Their track record is impressive and they are operating from more than 100 countries.
As a Senior IT Business Analyst Benelux, your tasks are the following:
- Assist in defining project requirements
- Work closely with business users to define and analyze problems
- Work with Architects and Developers to translate business requirements into functional / technical specs
- Ensure alignment with the IT Business, Application and Infrastructure Services functions
- Oversee UAT activities to ensure business and system requirements are met
- Facilitate user support with external managed service provider
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior IT Business Analyst Benelux has the following profile:
- Strong oral & written communications in English and French
- Stakeholder relationship management background
- 3 to 5 years' experience in IT service delivery, project/stakeholder management, direct business engagement
- Working experience in an international environment is a pre
- Understanding of future / emerging technologies
What's on Offer
Our client offers a permanent contract within a driven structure and an internationally oriented working atmosphere. The work environment is supportive of individual growth. The salary package is more than competitive.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.