PERMANENT - Senior IT Business Analyst Benelux (ENG FR)
Evaluate business processes, identify needs, manage delivery, implement changes
Your stakeholders are located in Belgium and in the Netherlands
Over onze klant
Our client is a world-leading player in its sector. For more than 150 yeras, they do provide products and services making their customers life easier. Their track record is impressive and they are operating from more than 100 countries.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a Senior IT Business Analyst Benelux, your tasks are the following:
- Assist in defining project requirements
- Work closely with business users to define and analyze problems
- Work with Architects and Developers to translate business requirements into functional / technical specs
- Ensure alignment with the IT Business, Application and Infrastructure Services functions
- Oversee UAT activities to ensure business and system requirements are met
- Facilitate user support with external managed service provider
The ideal Senior IT Business Analyst Benelux has the following profile:
- Strong oral & written communications in English and French
- Stakeholder relationship management background
- 3 to 5 years' experience in IT service delivery, project/stakeholder management, direct business engagement
- Working experience in an international environment is a pre
- Understanding of future / emerging technologies
Our client offers a permanent contract within a driven structure and an internationally oriented working atmosphere. The work environment is supportive of individual growth. The salary package is more than competitive.
PageGroup is een werkgever die gelijke kansen biedt en zich inzet voor diversiteit, zowel als werkgever als werving- en selectiebureau. Elke beslissing die we nemen bij het aannemen van mensen bij kandidaten die we in nieuwe rollen plaatsen, is uitsluitend gebaseerd op de kennis, ervaring en vaardigheden van de kandidaten.