Pharmaceutical Representative & Advisor
Pharmaceutical Business Development - Sales Consultant
About Our Client
- Our client is one of the main private pharmacy cluster/ group of Belgium.
- To help their stakeholders they offer a large range of services including Marketing and commercial advising.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Help the clients to develop commercial strategy and promotional actions.
- Set up and advise the stakeholders on the management and organisation point of view.
- Realise strategic analysis in order to advise and recommend the relevant strategy.
- Put in place commercial and marketing actions in line with the strategy of the clients.
- Advise the client on the point of sales organisation and the merchandising of this one.
- Organise events, training's, …
- Develop the commercial activity of the company.
- Prospect new potential clients.
- Build strong loyalty with the existing client network.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- At least 3 years relevant experience as a Pharmaceutical Representative or Pharmaceutical Merchandiser.
- Strong analytical mindset and good synthesis capacity.
- Knowledge of the daily life in a pharmacy.
- Strong training abilities.
- Merchandising and Point of Sales animation experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT).
- Fluent in French and Dutch is mandatory.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have an attractive salary package in line with his experience.