Planning and Procurement Manager
Be the owner of the Supply Chain Processes
Join an international company - more than 20 nationalities!!
About Our Client
Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Director, our partner is looking for a Demand Planning that will be responsible for all aspects of the demand and S&OP related activities.
As a Planning and Procurement Manager, you have a broad understanding of Supply Chain processes, demonstrate business sense, and able to collaborate constructively (influence, challenge, and support). You have a good sense for analyzing data and drawing conclusions, which is crucial to be successful in this position.
The Planning and Procurement Manager's key responsibilities:
- Maximize product availability and deliver constant high service level to all customers
- Be responsible and take ownership of the implementation of S&OP
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to contribute to good performance
- Lead the demand and supply planning process and implement continuous improvement plans. Make sure all functions contribute and own their part.
- Liaise with stakeholders on Integrated Business Planning and conclude the consensus forecast for mid/long term demand plans
- Participate in Budget elaboration / Estimate production process.
- Provide relevant input on volumes; ensure alignment on planned deliveries while considering cost efficiency.
- Optimise and be responsible of procurement (Raw material, indirect services etc..)
The Successful Applicant
The Planning and Procurement Manager's has the following profile:
- At least 5 years of experience in demand planning and S&OP processes from an industrial/production sector
- You hold a Master/Bachelor degree with Major in Business or Supply Chain or equivalence in experience
- You have experience in SAP - MRP
- You ensure the consistency and development in forecasting methodology and tools
- You have excellent analytical skills and a strong numerical understanding
- You have strong communication skills, you have an ability to influence people in a multidisciplinary environment
- You thrive on working on complex and challenging tasks
- Your Spoken and Written English is Excellent and you speak French, Dutch or German
- You are open to travel (10%-20%)
What's on Offer
What's on offer:
- A permanent position
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- An attractive package
- The opportunity to boost your career in a famous company
Supply Chain Manager/ Planning Manager / Demand planning / Supply planning / S&OP Manager/ Site Manager/ Operation Manager/ Transport Manager / Buyer / Sourcing Manager / indirect Procurement / Direct procurement / Procurement Director / Transport planning/ Facility Manager / Engineer / Ingénieur de Projets / Plant Manager / Chef de Projets / Site Manager / Technical Manager / Deputy Project / Operation Manager / Process Engineer / Maintenance Engineer / Quality Engineer / Automation Engineer / Plant Engineer / Ingénieur/ Ingénieur Electromécanique / Electromechanical engineer / Maintenance / Process engineer / Ingénieur Process / Production Engineer / Ingénieur Production / Production / Mechanical / Mécanique / Chef d'atelier / HSE / Qualité / Conseiller en prévention / Quality / Process Engineer / Ingénieur Process / Ingénieur Qualité / Management