International working environment
Interim Management position in industrial controlling
About Our Client
Our client is in the industrial sector with a plant located in Namur's region.
To reinforce the financial team, our client is looking for a Plant Controller ad interim for a length of 3 months minimum.
AKA: Industrial Controller, Plant Controller, Cost Controller, Contrôleur de gestion industriel
As a Plant Controller ad interim, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Management of the P&L of the production site
- Analysis of raw material pricing
- Preparation of the monthly forecast & reporting
- Management of the budget and business plan process
The Successful Applicant
At least 5 years of experience in Plant/Industrial controlling
- knowledge of JDE
- English required. French/Dutch is a plus
- Analytical, accurate, ability to respect timeline and financial rules
What's on Offer
Interesting international work environment.
Location in Wallonia.