- Save Job
- Email Job
Updated on 19/09/2022
- Portfolio Manager
About Our Client
- Build and manage private client (HNWI) portfolios.
- Apply the Company's strategy to all relevant portfolios for which you have local responsibility.
- Ensure that all portfolios for which you have direct (or back-up) responsibility are in line with the strategy.
- Ensure that client mandates are well documented and managed ethically, within the specific constraints of the different mandates.
- Ensure business continuity in all circumstances.
- Provide technical and commercial support to the sales and marketing functions to help them win new private client mandates.
- Ensure specific communication and reporting on portfolio performance and investment strategy to the clients under your responsibility.
- Develop and contribute to specific projects.
The Successful Applicant
- You have at least 10 years experience in financial analysis, private banking and/or related activities.
- You have excellent knowledge and understanding of financial markets and instruments.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English and Dutch and an intermediate knowledge of French
- An additional specialisation, such as CFA certification, is a plus
- Good quantitative analysis skills.
- Team player, entrepreneurial, creative, assertive, and open to change.
- Structured and methodical thinking and the ability to work in stressful environments.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive offer with a large range of benefits
Lorraine le Pomellec
Quote job ref
- Sub Sector
- Capital Markets / Equity
- Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Lorraine le Pomellec
- Job Reference