Procurement Manager - Services - Brussels
Procurement Manager : Setup from scratch a procurement department
A fast growing company
About Our Client
Our partner, is a dynamic international company on a human scale.(with startup mindset)
Job Description - Procurement Manager
- You have the responsibility to set up the purchasing strategy
- Developing and leading the purchasing activities
- Handling negotiations with suppliers on existing or new services.
- Develop strong relationships with other departments to create maximum value for the business
- Helping define new products and services to offer to the market
- Acting as an internal Business Partner with other managers and Board members
The Successful Applicant
Candidate's Profile - Procurement Manager
- Master or Bachelor degree.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a procurement management position
- Fluent in English (English-speaking environment) and French
- Open minded and team player
What's on Offer
Why should you apply ?
- You will have the opportunity to build a successful career within a fast growing company
- You will work for a worldwide company leader in its sector
- You will have the chance to progress as the company grows
- Being part of this group, you will manage a large diversity of purchasing category around the world.
- You will have the chance to face Intellectual Challenge every day and open your mind to a new way of working