Product & Event Manager
Do you have strong event management skills ?
Are you creativen curious and very organized ?
About Our Client
Our client is a European network providing learning services to their clients. Their client list includes small to bigger business as well as international institutions and public bodies.
Their wide variety of services (from standardized packages to customized services) allow them to fit the specific learning and development needs of every organization.
As Product & Event Manager, you imagine and implement conferences and training courses on topical issues.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Through keeping up with the actuality, current affairs and the carrying of regular competitive benchmarking you anticipate changes in business sectors and the resulting needs of clients
- Based on the needs you identified, you design new training products (conferences, seminars, workshops, etc.) - including course content, collaboration with experts in the specific field tackled, venue, agenda and practical details.
- The development and nurturing of a strong network including speakers and experts in a wide variety of fields, potential partners, sponsors and the learners community
- You are in charge of growing the revenue associated with the products you design
- You are responsible for the communication about your events and activities via social networks and other communication means
- You collaborate closely with the marketing team in order to ensure the best promotion of your products
- You ensure the success of your conferences by supervising the related operations (content, venue, agenda, catering, etc.)
- Performing the necessary analysis and reporting in order to ensure constant improvement and the highest attendee's satisfaction
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will meet the following requirements
- Curiosity : you constantly go and learn about new things and love to build your intellectual expertise in a broad range of topics
- You have a bachelor or master's degree
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a similar work field (product management, marketing and communication management, event management)
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & English
- You have outstanding organization skills - you have a real project management approach. You are autonomous, able to work against close deadlines and are solutions-oriented. You are enthusiastic and love a good challenge
- You are a born communicator - able to convince your audience and to create thorought educational content
- Creativity - you are able to bring a fresh perspective on topics and dare to tackle innovative new ones
- You possess excellent people skills to help you supervise others (a junior) as well as build strong relationships with a network
- You have a real affinity with the digital world (social networks, Internet, collaborative spaces, etc.).
What's on Offer
The selected candidate will be provided with the chance to join a small but highly dynamic and positive team. The chance also to create and manage your own product portfolio while enjoying the close support of the CEO and the self development opportunities provided by the organization.
The provided salary package will be in line with the skills and experience of the candidate.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.