Product Manager - B2B Services Industry
Complete project cycle management from Roadmap vision & creation to follow-up
Focus on the Public Markets with a wide variety of projects
About Our Client
Our client is a leader on the B2B Services industry - the offers a wide range of solutions dedicated to the employees of their partners and their well-being.
They are recognized as a strong, dynamic & innovative company within their scope of activity.
In order to sustain their growth they are currently looking for a new Product Manager - Public Programs (DU/FR) to join their Digital Products & CRM team within the Marketing division.
As the successful Product Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
Tender offers and product launch:
- Define the product in tender offers in close coordination with internal stakeholders (Public Affairs, Finance, IT, client service…)
- Define functionalities, services, value, media - supported by Offer Team Lead for RFP's administrative items and writing -
- Define the roadmap, manage the retro planning and the go-to-market
- Roadmap management.
- Gather all requirements and RFC from field (Client service), PA, Fin, IT…
- Define the functionalities, validate and follow up specifications and developments until testing and give ultimate validation for go-live
Quality and optimisation:
- Analyse and take appropriate actions to enhance product quality - based on studies, feedback from field, panels…
- Analyse & optimize customer journeys
- Analyse the results of campaigns, suggest and take appropriate actions
- Create, coordinate and validate messages/media/services around the product.
- Develop marketing tools and plan campaigns with internal/external suppliers.
- Train or provide information to the sales forces or other internal users of product.
- Communicate around the product progress internally (development progress, bug resolution, new functionalities, campaigns launched).
Business Intelligence :
- Market watch (competitors, technology, ERGroup).
- Contacts with other PM on new development & technology (exchange of expertise).
- Identify and assess new opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Product Manager will have the following requirements:
- A Master's degree - preferably in Business Management - or equivalent by experience
- Completely fluent in Dutch & French is mandatory. English is a strong asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong experience with Excel & understanding of the IT development process of a new digital product
- At least 3 years experience in Marketing/Digital role - preferably Product Management
- Experience with project management.
- Knowledge or experience working with the Belgian Public Sector is a strong asset
- Autonomous, flexible and dynamic.
- Ability to challenge others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and synthetic mindset.
- You want to invest yourself in a collaborative working environment.
What's on Offer
The successful Product Manager will:
- Have the chance to join a strong, fast growing & ambitious organization.
- Join a company that values at most his employees.
- An attractive salary package in line with his experience.