Product Manager - Dental Implants
Product Manager - Implants
About Our Client
Our client is one of the main actor active in the dental industry.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Product lifecycle management, new product introduction and market research
- Actively collect and analyze market trends and -information (prices, competitors, etc.)
- Conduct SWOT-analysis and elaborate conclusions
- Make and explain a proposition with conclusions concerning the position, USP's, price and strategy of the product to the Marketing Manager
- Visit opinion leaders and influential end users (universities, dentists, dental technicians, ...)
- Deliver technical product documentation in line with the product training & presentation
- Develop training's (theoretical and hands-on) for different target groups
- Create training tools like presentations, videos, models, procedures etc.
- Give product training's for new and existing products to sales and marketing, customers and dealers.
- Ensure the timely delivery of new and existing products in line with sales budget.
- Work out opportunities to contribute to the fulfillment of market needs in time by translating internal and external ideas as well as Voice of Customer into development and realization of new products
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- A degree in Marketing, Business, Dentistry or in a related field is required.
- Experience in the field of dental industry, especially with implants is required
- Healthcare marketing/sales experience is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work in a structured manner with great personal initiative, and to set priorities.
- Strong communication skills at any level
- A good command of English is required. German and French is a plus.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have an attractive salary package in line with his experiences.