- 5+ years of experience in a similar role - product management / technical sales
- Excellent English level and Dutch is preferred
About Our Client
As part of the IDEX organization, which is known for its quality design, engineering excellence, and a secure financial situation, Fast & Fluid is the leading supplier of point-of-sale paint tinting machinery and solutions in the EMEA region. The company is a specialist in designing, manufacturing and supporting paint dispensers, mixers, and shakers. With strong focus on innovation and continuous improvements, Fast & Fluid is in the middle of a digital transition, which affects their whole industry. Exciting big developments will take place in the coming years with the introduction of new smart products and digital services.
- Owning and managing all the phases of the Product Life Cycle and you'll contribute to and participate in setting the overall business strategic direction
- Collecting and analyzing market information, customer feedback; Include insights gathered in the development process and translate those to useful information for all internal key stakeholders
- Formulating effective Product Line Strategies
- Developing & Prioritizing business cases, creating transparent product roadmaps, Go-To-Market strategy, the latter including product launch plans marketing mix
- Developing and tracking key business metrics and KPI's; analyzing product Line P/L
- Managing product line phase in/out processes
- Managing complexity through 80/20 methodology
The Successful Applicant
To succeed in this position, you have a strong track record and experience in annual strategic planning, business case creation, roadmaps, Product Line Performance reviews, market- and competitor analysis. You are a strong strategic thinker with analytical skills. You are able to translate strategy to specific tactical actions.
- Minimum of bachelor level degree in the direction of Marketing, Engineering, Industrial/Chemical Technology
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar role - product management / technical sales & marketing
- Excellent communication and writing skills on various levels internally and externally, in Dutch (B2 level sufficient) and English. Extra languages would be beneficial
- A team player with a hands-on mentality, able to multitask and manage deadlines and to make decisions under pressure
- Capability to convince, manage stakeholders, motivate others
- Willingness to travel
What's on Offer
Fast & Fluid Management is a flat, informal organization with a strong value for teamwork. They are actively investing in digital transformation and innovation - with this role, you will be at the forefront of that. You will get sufficient room for freedom where own initiative is highly valued. In addition, an attractive salary, laptop, mobile phone, 27 holidays and 13 scheduled days off and a pension scheme.
- Interested? Sounds like you? Connect with Alicia Mendes at +316233474333