Product Manager - Personal care - FMCG
About Our Client
The company is a family business with a long history in the food industry and strong entrepreneurship.
As a distributor, the company embed ambitious brands locally and help them conquer new markets. Today, they can count over 90 brands in 4 different countries.
Are you the Trade Marketer who makes projects a great success? Do you draw up a solid plan of action for your brands and do you create support for it? Not only internally, but also externally with the brand owners. Are you enthusiastic about an international organization in the food sector that is in full development?
The Product Manager - Personal care - FMCG will be in charge of the following tasks:
- You manage your brands (non-food)
- You are responsible for developing the marketing approach and the commercial approach of different brands;
- You are responsible for the implementation of the brand portfolio policy and the management of the associated budgets.
- You guide and support new introductions;
- You are responsible for devising; implementing and following up plans and you are always looking for your added value in realizing them;
- You coordinate the marketing and commercial actions in support of the brand portfolio.
- To ensure that this runs smoothly, you keep close contact with our customers / brand owners and you work with colleagues, especially with key account management, to realize the joint plans at our customers;
- At agreed times you analyze the Nielsen / GFK results and formulate recommendations to grow the brands;
- You manage the budgets and use them creatively, for example by using in-store activities or social media;
- You independently manage a number of brands financially and this up to the level of profit and loss; You are in contact with the brand suppliers and you work closely with the Sales team, Financial service and other internal departments;
- In addition to marketing activities, you also coordinate commercial activities and are in close contact with customers, sales colleagues, customer service and logistics;
- You will join a dynamic team of Sales and Marketing employees
The Successful Applicant
- You have a Bachelor / Master degree in marketing or economics;
- You have at least 5 years of marketing experience in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG);
- You have knowledge of retail and preferably also of digital marketing;
- It is important that you are analytical. You like figures for analysis, profitability management and price calculation. Being able to go from analysis to conclusion, recommendation and plan is not an issue for you;
- You can also work independently, you have a sense of responsibility, you are creative, communicative and a team player;
- You regularly do store checks to feel and keep up with the market;
- You have good computer skills and are good at Excel and Powerpoint;
- Knowledge of spoken and written Dutch, French and English is required;
What's on Offer
- A challenging job in a dynamic company that approaches the market of the distribution of non-sustainable consumer goods through a unique commercial concept.
- You can count on an attractive salary package and extra-legal benefits.
- Your colleagues are people who, just like you, find a challenge in an expansive company with a customer-oriented vision in which you can continue to grow.
- We offer you an adapted introduction process
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.