Updated on 24/11/2021
- Excited to dive into a complex product portfolio?
- Looking for a challenge within an international company?
About Our Client
Our client is a household name within their niche, i.e. industrial chemicals. Their products are used in a wide array of different sectors, e.g. food & beverage, automotive… In order to establish a solid foundation for future growth, they are looking for a Product manager - Technical consumables - EMEIA.
AKA Ghent, Belgium, Antwerp, Bruges, Kortrijk, Hasselt, Brussels, Manufacturing and Production
As Product manager - Technical consumables - EMEIA you take following responsibilities (non-exhaustive list):
- You optimize (a part of) the product portfolio (> 3.000products, e.g.lubricants,corrosionprotectionandcoatings…):
- You rationalize and harmonize the existing product range.
- You analyze which gaps might exist and you help introduce new products.
- You work on a long-term vision and plan for your assigned portfolio, in line with the overall strategy of the company.
- You are responsible for pricing and profitability of your portfolio.
- You work closely together with sales, marketing and your international counterparts.
- You train and inform the sales team about your products.
- You interact with key accounts.
- You analyze the actions and products of the competition.
The Successful Applicant
As Product manager - Technical consumables - EMEIA you check following boxes:
- You preferably have a master's degree, e.g. economic studies, or your knowledge is equivalent thanks to previous experience.
- You have at least seven years of relevant professional experience, e.g. a combination of sales and technical product management - consumables.
- You are familiar with complex product portfolios.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- Taking the initiative is your second nature.
- You know how to combine an autonomous way of working with being a team player.
- You work in a disciplined way. You know how to structure your day and workload.
- You have a positive mindset and you are a go-getter.
- You have excellent presentation and verbal communication skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Any other language is a plus.
What's on Offer
As Product manager - Technical consumables - EMEIA you get:
- A chance to put your mark on the growth of this company, together with a group of ambitious and competent colleagues.
- A competitive salary package based on your skills and experience.