Updated on 06/04/2022
- Fortune 500 / Listed in top 20 Technology firms
- Good work-life balance/flexible working hours
About Our Client
Our client, based in Brussels, is a fortune 500 company/listed in top 20 technology firms with a strong image in the world of consultancy. It is an international consulting firm with a strong focus on technology.
- Serve as the voice of the client.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.Serve as the voice of the client.
- Owns the product roadmap.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Reports to stakeholders on value and results delivered
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Assess value, develops cases, and prioritizes stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Identifies and helps the client understand the business model, value and value proposition.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 4 years of previous experience with product owner, business analysis or scrum master roles - including alignment of digital roadmaps to business priorities and strategies.
- Master's degree is a must.
- English and Dutch and/or French
- Experience working or willingness to learn to work with agile development teams, where you act as Product Owner towards business key stakeholders and support your development team with passion.
- Good at strategic problem solving with demonstrable analytical skills.
What's on Offer
- Possibility to receive qualitative training's.
- A place in a top tier consulting firm.
- Clear development path.
- Receive qualitative trainings.
- Good work-life balance
- Possibility to grow into the role of Product Owner Lead OR Product Manager