- Product Specialist Anesthesia - Flanders
- Medical Devices (Anesthesia/EMS/Respiratory)
Over onze klant
Our client is a global provider of medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. They apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. The portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular access, interventional cardiology and radiology, anesthesia, emergency medicine, surgical, urology and respiratory care. Our client employs over 14,000 people worldwide and serves healthcare providers in more than 150 countries.
The Product Specialist reports directly to the Sales Manager Anesthesia Germany and Flanders and is responsible for assisting in all phases of customer interaction, to include the sales process; customer training , provide services to existing and potential business contacts, as well as all general activities that will increases the business results especially in the whole Anesthesia portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Signalise and report of market developments to the Product Managers
- Comply with sales and marketing strategy as presented by the BU Manager, use product and sales presentations associated with this strategy
- Plan and perform customer visits at existing customers and prospects and visit all members of the decision-making unit at end-user level in accordance with the agreed business focus and sales touch time targets
- Report the discussed and agreed matters per visit in noCRM, as well as agreed follow up actions, developments, competition e.d.
- Keep prospect & projects lists up to date weekly in close collaboration with the BU Manager
- Compose and follow up quotations after agreement with the BU Manager
- Actively build up and maintain external relationships with members of the target group
- Read and keep up with relevant sales and clinical literature, as well as product related literature
- Propose/stimulate/support and participate in symposia, congresses, meetings e.d.
- Propose sales budgets by region in volume and in sales by product and by institute and realise these after approval of the BU Manager, in agreement with the general marketing and sales strategy, as described by the management.
- Signalise and stimulate clinical research in consultation with the Product Managers Benelux and dependant on need and budget.
- Preferably some years of nursing experience in Critical Care or Anesthesia Unit and sales in hospitals
- An academic or professional qualification in business or healthcare discipline
- Proven successful sales experience in the Healthcare industry, preferably Medical Device Representative personality
- Excellent command of the Dutch, English language in speech and writing .
- Excellent Computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Internet and E-mail.
- Domiciled in the region
- Exhibits strong time-management and organizational skills
- Established track record of building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers.
- Driving license
- An attractive position with a high degree of independence within an international organization
- A competitive salary
- A performance-based bonus
- All extra-legal benefits (company car, fuel card, hospital and group insurance...)