Do you have business analytic skills ?
Can you translate strategical decisions into concrete actions ?
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading company in its industry. Despite its international size, our client is able to maintain a warm family spirit among its 200 Belgian collaborators. With flat hierarchy and fast-decision making process, our client also grants a great level of autonomy to its teams, allowing space forinitiatives and creativity.
As portfolio manager you are the pivot between strategic and operational level of the company. Your duties involve
- The management and the continual improvement of the company's solutions portfolio
- The analyzing and understanding of the market. Competitive intelligence allows you to spot the trends of the market and eventual space for improvement for the company's products.
- You communicate your observation to strategic stakeholders within the company and ensure optimal flow of information
- The design, planning and implementation of new solutions aimed at improving the commercial advantage of the company. This includes initiating product development, setting up the pricing model, supervising the production and the implementation
- You work in close collaboration with the all departments of the company and report directly to the Commercial Director and the Revenue Manager
The Successful Applicant
- You have at least 5 to 10 years' experience in a similar function (product - project - process - portfolio management, ...)
- You have outstanding analytical skills and have experience in pricing, data management, pricing strategy
- You are capable of understanding strategic guidelines and translate them into plans as well as into concrete actions
- You can communicate clearly and articulate arguments to convince your interlocutor
- You are flexible, able to adapt to new projects and environments
- You are passionate and willing to take actions, you can initiate change and be creative
- You are resilient and result-oriented
What's on Offer
In addition to a great work/life balance and autonomy, our client offers the future candidate a competitive salary package, in line with his/her experience, with all extra-legal advantages.