- Program manager - Consulting & advising on project toward patient advocacy
- Improvement of the healthcare solution for rare & orphan disease
About Our Client
Our client is a young, entrepreneurial, fast-paced, demanding yet very rewarding environment.
Program Managers have a unique opportunity to drive programs that solve the world's most pressing societal issues using an innovative and groundbreaking approach, interfacing and collaborating with the world's foremost thought leaders, experts, and executives from across the nonprofit and for-profit sectors internationally.
As the future Program Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develops and implements an operational plan that supports the strategic objectives of the program through an agile, co-creation approach.
- Aspires to deliver, and most of the time succeeds in delivering, the very best-in-class deliverables and results for the programs.
- Ensures his or her programs are efficiently run, taking into account resources available and expectations of the board and key stakeholders.
- Develops an excellent grasp of the subject matter and acts as an informed value-adding participant with a seat at the table.
- Defines governance & protocols and constantly looks for ways to strengthen the governance of the program. Nurtures relationships with members, partners, and advisors.
- Creates an environment that makes the team perform at its best. The team works in an efficient, organized, and agile manner, enabling the best outcomes.
- Manages the funding of the organization according to the approved budget and monitors the cash flow and bookkeeping. Develops and leads a fundraising plan to develop the program and ensure sustainable growth.
- Develops and maintains ongoing relationships with major partners/stakeholders.
- Acts as spokesperson and representative for the initiative(s).
- Increases awareness of the program(s) and support for its activities among key audiences.
- Enhances availability of information related to the program(s).
- Supports CEO and management in business development opportunities at the Group level.
The Successful Applicant
As the future Program Manager, you will have the following requirements:
- Have at least a master degree or similar by experiences
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience in programs management, stakeholder engagement, and business development in strategic consulting, ideally within the health sector.
- Have a keen interest in and knowledge of shared value initiatives.
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English, and excellent communication skills
- Have experience working in an international work environment.
- Be stimulated by challenges and have a positive, proactive, can-do problem-solving mindset.
- Have strong leadership skills with the ability to bring others on board to foster a high performing team environment.
- Be well organized and at ease with balancing many conflicting priorities at once.
- Be curious and open-minded, open to new ideas, concepts, and people.
What's on Offer
As the future Program Manager, you will have:
- The opportunity to work for global organizations partnering with strategic for and not-for-profit players to address societal needs (like patient engagement, precision medicine, epidemics management, women's health, rare diseases etc);
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, diverse, and fun team that works every day to develop innovative and efficient programs aimed at solving challenges that others ignore or have been unable to resolve;
- The chance to constantly develop and refine new skills