Project Manager FR/ENG - Information System (ERP) - Ad interim
Temp to Perm / 6 month interim via Michael Page + permanent contract
ERP Migration - Supply Chain/Operations/Sales - FMCG (Food)
About Our Client
Our client is a European company in the FMCG sector (Food industry) with the strong values located in the Hainaut area, close to the French border.
- A to Z Project Management;
- Your responsibility will be the participation in the harmonization of the company's Information System for all Supply Chain/Operations/Sales/Purchasing department;
- You will manage projects, evolutionary and corrective maintenance linked to ERP implementation;
- You will supervise the completeness of the project taking into account the quality, budget and deadlines;
- You will manage your team members: will ensure a quality working environment, will monitor compliance with good practices;
- You will assist Key User of the next ERP system;
- You will choice the most adapted solutions to solve problems;
- You will write a detailed needs report;
- You will establish the good relationship with the internal and external stakeholders;
- Your responsibility will be to ensure the proper technological operation of the project.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant experience in the similar role;
- Master degree or bachelor degree in engineering;
- You are fluent in English and in French;
- Knowledge of the technical environment : production, supply, sales, purchasing etc.
- You have the great problem solving skills and root cause analysis;
- Good knowledge in computer science (IT oriented project);
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
What's on Offer
- Temporary to Permanent contract: 6 month interim via Michael Page + Permanent contract
- Location : Hainaut area.
- Be part of a European company in the food industry.
- Career perspective.
Completive salary package