Project Manager Media- Digital Sector
You have Experience in Project Management
You are enthusiastic about using technology linked to interactive marketing
About Our Client
The company is the world's most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals and employers.
- You will be responsible for project delivery and post-production monitoring operations.
- The Project Manager will work on projects in parallel and ensures the monitoring of an at least equivalent number of implemented projects.
- Implementation comprises: briefing with the client of the account, determination of the KPIs, co-ordination of resources, preparation of material, client validations, programming of campaigns in the tool, testing.
- The post-production monitoring comprises: monitoring of the project KPIs, updating of content, client communication, analysis of results and reporting.
- Anticipation, planning, multi-tasking, meticulousness, reactivity, and a strong sense of customer service are essential competences for this position.
The Successful Applicant
- Fully operational in French and Dutch
- 1 year of professional experience
- Working on multiple projects in parallel is not a problem
- Organised, meticulous and precise
- Capable of efficiently managing priorities
- Able to manage and respect deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both internally and externally, by telephone and e-mail
- Have a sense of service and commercial judgement with a view to maintaining good relations with our clients
- Practical sense for resolving problems
- Rigorous with figures
- You share our values: transparency, sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Be at ease and enthusiastic about using technology linked to interactive marketing: CRM, databases, campaign management programs. Knowledge of these technologies is a plus but not a necessity.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary: A competitive salary depending on experience