- - A leading Real Estate Developer in Belgium
- - Large scale projects with room to grow
Over onze klant
Our client is a Belgian real estate development company, operating in residential, office, retail & services properties.
With a concern to create sustainable buildings that reflect its customers' needs, societal and ecological components, as well as innovation, form an integral part of its effort to conceive the real estate of tomorrow.
A the Technical Project Manager You will work together with talented colleagues on projects ranging from 10 to 50 million euros.
- You represent the client regarding technical aspects on projects in progress and preparation.
- You are responsible for the concept in the preliminary phase, planning, budget control and quality.
- You provide general support to the technical department and verify the technical process and the coordination of building application and tender coordination.
- You are responsible for the preparation, review and coordination of tender dossiers for new projects
- Within the technical department you draw up and check existing specifications, you check plans,offers and tenders.
- You contribute to the standardization of specifications, in consultation with various internal parties.
- You manage a project from the start until final delivery, you can manage the various building parties
The Technical Project Manager is expected to have/be:
- You have an academic degree in Engineering (construction or architecture)
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience within large construction projects
- You are fluent in Dutch or French.
- You work proactively, independently and are customer-oriented
- You are diplomatic and solution-oriented.
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits
- An opportunity to grow in a first class group