- Project Manager - Healthcare communication
About Our Client
Our client, active since 1989 in the healthcare communication sector, is an editor specialised in healthcare newsmagazines. Each year, they publish over 90 newsmagazines directed to general practitioners, pharmacists and specialists. They are currently managing the publication of several titles in FR & NL & LUX, both offline and online. Besides the publication of specialised magazines, our client also provide a series of other services ranking from on-demand copywriting/press releases, e.g. related to a specific event or congress, to the organisation of Events & Round Tables with multidisciplinary speakers where various topics can be addressed.
- You will be in charge of the realization of projects and personalized digital campaigns
for health professionals. Most of these projects are carried out within the framework of
pharmaceutical companies wishing to offer a more relevant service to doctors.
- You will be responsible for the implementation and follow-up of the projects.
- The implementation of a project includes, among other things, the following:
o You manage the briefing with the client and/or the account manager;
o You determine the KPI's;
o You coordinate the resources (medical journalists, web-designers, video technicians
technicians, video technicians, IT,...);
o You coordinate and validate the creation of the material (e-mails, banners, landing page);
o You manage customer feedback;
o You plan the campaigns and carry out the testing.
- You will also ensure the follow-up of the projects. This includes
o Monitoring of project KPI's;
o Updating content;
o Communication with the client;
o Analysis of results and reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- You have experience in Communication or Marketing.
- You are perfectly trilingual: French, Dutch and English.
- You have a perfect command of the Office suite.
- You have a strong sense of customer service in order to maintain our good relations with our customers.
- You are proactive, multi-task, able to effectively manage and prioritize several projects simultaneously while meets deadlines.
- You are well organized.
- You are a true team player.
- Knowledge of CRM and campaign management programs is a plus.
What's on Offer
- An attractive and challenging position in a company specialized in healthcare multi-channel communication, video and e-learning.
- A competitive salary package.