Quality Manager - Brewery
A career within a Belgian company
Make your passion your job
About Our Client
Our client is a company active in the brewery industry. This company is currently looking for a Quality Manager in order to sustain its growth.
- Ensure that the beers in the brewery (25.000 hecto/year) are mind-blowing & our quality is the top level of the "champion's league".
- Developing & implement the right program
- Engage & enable the whole team in the quest of perfect quality
- Devise and establish a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Manage samplings & monitor performance by gathering/analyzing relevant data
- Work on quality requirements from external suppliers
The Successful Applicant
- You have engineering degree or similar by experience
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a brewery in a similar role
- You have a strong interest for the craft beer world
- You speak English
- You are team player and solution oriented
- You are rigorous, methodical and eager to learn
What's on Offer
- Our client offers you an attractive salary based on your experience
- A company car is negotiable
- You will benefit from bonus, meal vouchers, as well as many other advantages
- This opportunity is a chance for you to learn and develop yourself in an innovative environment
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.