Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Financial Services
Recruitment Consultant Banking & Financial Services
About Our Client
Working as a Michael Page Consultant won't just mean you're part of the European leader in our Industry. In all our offices, our consultants enjoy a collaborative atmosphere where the more success you achieve, the better the rewards you receive. The recruitment industry is a fast-paced, exciting and challenging business, and Michael Page is always on the lookout for new consultants who will thrive in this environment.
We embrace an atmosphere of 'work hard, play hard', which means there will be times when you have to really push yourself, sometimes out of your comfort zone. Recruitment isn't for the faint-hearted and you'll only succeed if you can bounce back from adversity - that's the 'work hard'. The 'play hard' comes into it when we celebrate together - whether it's a trip abroad for our highest achievers or our regular social activities, we make sure our employees always have something to look forward to.
We are currently looking for a dynamic consultant to join our Banking and Financial Services division in Brussels. Being recognized as one of the top notch recruitment firm within the banking environment in Belgium, you will receive full autonomy to build your project and further promote our services.
As an active and successful consultant, you will solely become responsible for the recruitments of experienced banking and financial services profiles, which includes:
- Daily client relationship management, from business Development (hunting) to Key Account management (farming), aiming to create new business opportunities
- Full ownership of recruitment process (i.e. specifications, negotiation, sales, sourcing, selection, signature, warranty follow-up) using Michael Page's methodology
- Develop and promote cross selling activities with Page Group (locally and internationally)
- Becoming a Page ambassador through both internal and external events
The Successful Applicant
- Master Degree preferred
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch and in English
- Previous proven commercial or project experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset and capacity to work on a stand-alone basis
- Appetite for the banking and FS industry
- Strong communication skills and capacity to liaise with decision makers
- Ambitious, and knows that you need a lot of effort to achieve great results
- Ability to handle projects till the end, whatever it takes.
- Stress-resistance and never give up state of mind
What's on Offer
- A Meritocratic environment, you get well rewarded for the results you achieve
- Continuous training and coaching
- Complete & attractive package
- Perspective of managerial development