Updated on 28/02/2022
- Leading specialist consultancy in permanent recruitment and Interim management
- Quality standards of the recruitment market
About Our Client
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory.
Our more than 41-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match. With over 150 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Associate Recruitment Consultant :
- Advice your own portfolio of candidates and clients
- Build close partnerships with clients
- Lead the recruitment process from A to Z
- Manage 360 recruitment process
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities
The Successful Applicant
Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Associate Recruitment Consultant:
- Master's Degree
- At least 2 years of experience, preferably in Sales and /or recruitment
- English / French and/or Dutch
- Ability to manage ups and downs
- Team Player
- Persevering & Pragmatic
- Good negociation skills
What's on Offer
Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Associate Recruitment Consultant - Why you should apply?
- Competitive Salary x 13, 92
- Net Allowances
- Car + Parking spot + Fuel Card
- Group Insurrance
- Uncapped bonuses
- Good work Life Balance
- Fun Perks & incentives
- PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity
- Based in the center of Brussels