Recruitment Consultant - Sales & Marketing
Project Management with a client focus
Join the market leader of the industry
About Our Client
Founded in 1976 in London, Michael Page is part of the Page Group company along with Page Personnel and Page Executive.
The group has grown to become one of the world's best known and most respected recruitment businesses.
In Belgium, we are talking about 150 employees. The HQ is situated in the heart of Brussels, a fast-growing office where you can find a very dynamic and driven atmosphere.
At Page group we choose to recruit people for their unique personality, their talent, their positive energy and the win-win mentality.
And this is the only reason how we manage to gather 100 awesome people that are able to change lives of candidates and clients.
At Page Group you are the true expert of your market.
The role of a recruiter is much more than just a matchmaker between candidates and clients.
As a true entrepreneur of your business, you develop yourself, your expertise, your network within a bigger goal: provide the best service to our stakeholders.
Trust, commitment and long-term relationships are the center of our business.
During your journey, you will develop yourself in the following areas:
- Project and portfolio management
- Professional network development
- Ability to study a market and cease all the opportunities
- Become an ambassador for your clients and relay their DNA
- Conduct an interview and assess people
- Commercial and negotiation abilities
- Corporate general knowledge
- Recruitment Belgian law
- Market knowledge
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate has the following requirements:
- A first working experience
- Fluent in French, Dutch & English
- Result oriented
- A real project management attitude
- A drive for people
- Excellent communication skills
- An entrepreneur mindset
- A will to have a function that counts
- Love to interact with people
- Love to learn
- Team spirit but can be at moment very self-focused
- Natural curiosity
- Win-win mentality
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a recognized top employer actor
- A structure full of opportunities
- An international environment
- An open mind company
- An employer always focused on your personal development
- A challenging atmosphere
- Great colleagues
- A job that makes sense and changes lives of people
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.