- Challenging position in a dynamic market
- Competitive salary package and bonus
About Our Client
Michael Page is a top-notch global recruitment firm operating out of 140+ office in 36 countries worldwide. We are committed to deliver the best service to our clients and candidates, by meeting their needs and giving them advice about their market, while offering a top career plan for our recruitment consultants.
Our clients know that we are more than a service provider, we are consultants and we do our best to offer a tailor-made response to their search, while advising them on the full recruitment process. Our candidates rely on our expertise to offer them the best opportunities and help them shape their career.
At Michael Page, we believe in ambition, hard work, passion and collaboration. We have personalized career plans for every consultant and we offer them all the necessary tools to grow and become successful.
- As a Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page, you will manage the whole recruitment process from early engagement with the client to final job offer.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and candidates.
- Advise your clients on their market and help them find the right profiles to join them.
- Work along with your candidates in order to help them build the career they pursue.
The Successful Applicant
- You have a Bachelor or Master's degree
- You speak English and French or Dutch
- You have a first professional experience (recruitment, sales, communication, human resources, etc.)
- You are driven by building a career and looking for a challenging job that will allow you to collaborate with many companies and candidates in various industries.
What's on Offer
- Great work environment and numerous incentives
- A high level training plan to help you master your job and industry
- A long term career full with challenge and growth
- A competitive salary and a full package of extra legal advantages (car, insurances...)