Recruitment HR Leader
Do you have a solid experience in recruitment (engineering, pharma, IT)?
Do you also have a first experience in people management?
About Our Client
Our client is a consultancy group located in south of Brussels with about 600 people in Belgium (consultants & staff)
The Recruitment HR Leader would have the following responsibilities (non-exhaustive list):
- Coordinate and manage of the Recruitment team (the goal is to have in total a team of 10 recruiters )
- Ensure the delivery of efficient recruitment support to business managers
- Set targets against a range of KPI's and follow up with each recruiter
- Shape the recruitment strategy, process and tools
- When needed, recruit your own team members
- Design and deliver the necessary trainings for your team of (junior and senior) recruiters
- Follow up the annual budget
- Develop employer branding to potential candidates through schools partnerships and social networks policy.
- Manage some HR transversal projects related to soft HR (integration meeting, welcome event, ...)
... And many more day to day tasks related to the management of a large team!
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate for the position of Recruitment HR Leader should have the following experience and background:
- Fluency in English and French. Excellent knowledge of Dutch will be a strong asset
- A solid (5 years) experience in sourcing and recruitment in an highly demanding and fast paced environment
- An extensive full-cycle recruiting experience with proven success
- An experience in consulting professional services is a plus
- Ability to build relationships and gain credibility at every level of the organization
- Excellent negotiation skills
- At least a first experience in people management with proven success
- A real passion for driving business outcomes, excellent organizational and communication skills
- Influencer, ambitious, initiative, demanding with yourself, pro-active, ...
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive package with company car and other benefits.
In terms of evolution, many possibilities are opened to you both into the business or into other HR departments.