Region Manager Western Europe - Apparel & Fashion
Based in either Belgium or France
About Our Client
Stanley/Stella is a successful Belgian apparel company headquarter in Brussels. Serving both the B2B and B2C market they have customers spread all across Europe. Priding themselves on sustainability they are a truly ethical brand insisting on respect for people and the planet at every stage in of the supply chain.
- Responsible for the sales development in France and Benelux reporting to the Sales Director
- Develop and complete the official dealers network (decorators, screen printers, advertising agencies) aligning with the company's overall strategy
- Develop the revenue stream through the retail brands (on line and/or off line) that use or will use the collection
- Manage, coach, inspire the sales managers team of 3 to 5 people by establishing yearly objectives, follow-up results, define strategic and tactic approach to accounts
- Lead in managing / prospecting major national accounts (new and existing accounts)
- Provide Headquarters and Marketing with all relevant information and propose specific initiatives if need be
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years experience in related sector (imprint business and/or wholesale retail market)
- Experience having managed commercial teams, ideally within an international environment
- Knowledge in textile printing industry - not mandatory but considered strong advantage
- French or Dutch as native language, with a very good knowledge of English
- Currently living or willing to relocate to France or Belgium
- Bachelor or higher University degree
What's on Offer
- Growing company with initiatives and creativity in an international context.
- Enthusiastic team, driven by passion for the brand, products and community.
- Opportunity to become the face and voice of a new brand with unique concept and positioning.